Real Estate in a Virtual World
Providing exceptional real estate service has always been my top priority, but right now, it’s the health and safety of my clients, family, friends, and our community as a whole. At Coldwell Banker® , we already have a very strong digital platform in place, so I am well-equipped to serve my clients virtually, even during these challenging times.
• New Listings – Our exclusive marketing program enables me to reach potential buyers quickly to get the news out when a new property hits the market, ranging from a property tour video and dedicated property website to online advertising, customized email distribution, social media posts, mailed property announcements and a digital area REALTOR® notification.
• Property Showings – I can show properties virtually using video and apps to keep both sellers and buyers safe while still showcasing a home’s unique features.
• Your Home’s Value – I can send you a detailed report showing your home’s value as well as comparable homes that have sold nearby.
• Market Updates – If you want to learn more about how real estate is doing in your area, I can send you a weekly Market Report detailing activity to keep you fully informed.
• Mortgage – Our mortgage partner, Guaranteed Rate Affinity, offers a suite of digital tools that allow buyers to get pre-approved online, or by phone, and to complete and sign mortgage documents digitally.
While our country, and in fact, the entire world faces this challenging situation, Coldwell Banker is prepared and ready to continue to help you reach your real estate goals. Please contact me today if you have any questions or would like to discuss selling or purchasing a property.